Mentioned below are the policies concerning cancellations, substitutions and or refunds.
Cancellations (Only applicable for Live conferences)
Kindly check the cancellation policy for the live conference listed below:
• Cancellation for live conferences is allowed and accepted 72 hours before the scheduled time of the conference.
• Request for cancellation placed under 48 hours will not be accepted. A small fee of $30 is deducted from the amount deposited for the live conference for processing the cancellation request.
• It is advisable to inform us as early as possible about the cancellation request for the registered conference.
Substitution (Only applicable for Live Conferences)
Kindly find the substitution policies for the live conferences:
• Participants can opt for substitution instead of cancellation to avoid the processing fee that is charged for processing the cancellation process.
• Substitution can be made by replacing it with another webinar at a different time or day, or it can be substituted with another participant for the same conference. Although substitution is free and doesn't charge any fee.
• Also below are the cases and situations which do not allow substitutions and cancellations of the particular webinar/ conference selected by you.
• Substitution is not allowed for the attendees who have missed the registered webinar/ conference.
Following are the refund policies for Live, Pre-recorded, On-demand webinars and audio conferences.
• No refund will be made if the participants did not receive the webinar instructions and fail to inform the customer service about the cancellation.
• In any case, if a participant does not receive the login instructions or related information; it is their responsibility to contact the customer service at least 24 hours before the webinar/ conference. Customer service can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No refund will be offered to the participants who do not receive the login instruction due to a system or a technical glitch on their end.
• No refund will be made if the attendee or participants does not get notifications or information about the webinar/ conference due to bounced emails, restricted emails or any other system related issues from the participant's end.
• No refunds are provided for on-demand webinars.
100% participation fee will be refunded to the participants if Proeducations cancels the webinar due to a technical fault or related challenges.
REFUND Policy For DVD
• 100% refund will be made if the DVD is damaged during delivery or malfunctioning. The refund is subject to the participant submitting evidence.
• 100% refund will be made if the DVD is missing or lost during delivery.
REFUND Policy For Digital Downloads including Transcripts
No refund is offered in cases of digital downloads and transcripts.